There were 6 properties listed in the Boulders area neighborhoods, over the holiday weekend, ranging in price between $250,000 and $998,000.
- $250,000 ($198/sqft) – 7220 E Mary Sharon Dr, Scottsdale Highlands – Remodeled 2 bedrooms, 2 baths townhouse with den. Lots of upgrades and great views.
- $439,900 ($154/sqft) – 6895 E Morning Vista Ln, Carriage Trails – Fabulous Scottsdale home with unique and custom features.
- $744,000 ($182/sqft) – 8553 E Preserve Way, Boulder Ridge – Sonoran Desert living in North Scottsdale in its finest. Custom 4,078 sqft home.
- $899,900 ($368/sqft) – 7800 E Boulders Pkwy, Fifth Green – Furnished Luxury Lifestyle Living with unobstructed fairway and mountain views.
- $950,000 ($227/sqft) – 35052 N 80th Pl, Sand Flower – Exceptional acre+ property with majestic mountain views and bordering with preserve.
- $998,000 ($234/sqft) – 35268 N 80th Way, Sand Flower – Absolutely one of a kind home. This home features custom finishes and fireplaces found in homes of much greater value.
The information is deemed reliable as of 07/09/2013, but not guaranteed.
View all currently available homes for sale in the Boulders area.