2007 Virtual-Tour Of The Year

Well, the winner of this year’s “Virtual-Tour Of The Year” award has been announced!

Can you find the dog???

SF: 726 / Assessor
Lot Size: 1-7,500
Year Built: 1950
Photos: 6 Virtual Tours: 1
FE: 21EO1C
Pool: No
Directions: 32nd Street & McDowell 32nd St & McDowell, West on McDowell to 31st Place, North on 31st Pl to Coronado, East to the home in the Cul-de-sac.
Rustic Charm!

**Investors Special** Two bedroom and one bath home. Home includes workshop and large spacious rear yard. Great project home or tear down, home currently needs extensive work. Come down and get creative, bring your imagination. This property is located close to schools, parks, shopping, bus routes, I-10, SR-51, loop 202, and the 101 highways. It is right in the heart of everything. Please include proof of funds verification with cash offer, (subject will not qualify for typical conven financing – Cash or Non-Conventional financing only. SALE IS AS-IS WHERE-IS with NO WARRANTIES or REPRESENTATIONS EXPRESSED or IMPLIED WHATSOEVER BY SELLER. Submit all As-Is offers today.

Listing provided courtesy of: HomeSmart Realty

Comments

21 Responses to “2007 Virtual-Tour Of The Year”

1. Bob Wilson (4 comments) on September 21st, 2007 2:53 pm:

What surprises me the most is the price. $159,900???

Seriously?

2. Scott Fails (2 comments) on September 21st, 2007 3:02 pm:

Now that’s funny! Talk about creative marketing!!!

3. Matt Pellerin (15 comments) on September 21st, 2007 3:15 pm:

The value on this one is in the land, IMO.

Notice the apartments next to it? The area has the potential for multi-family use (as evidenced), so most likely whoever buys it will be tearing it down and putting up some new apartments, town homes or condos.

4. Bob Wilson (4 comments) on September 21st, 2007 3:34 pm:

Then the agent just missed a home run with this one. He should have done a second part to this where the music changes to something upbeat and pleasant, with a video mock-up of a new apartment building to show how the beast could be a beauty and illustrate the real value of the property.

5. Roxanne Ardary (1 comments) on September 21st, 2007 3:47 pm:

I tried to pull it up on realtor.com, saw the listing just not virtual tour. Was it just listed in the MLS?

I have to say it’s the funniest and scariest virtual tour I’ve seen. Nice find Matt!

6. Matt Pellerin (15 comments) on September 21st, 2007 3:58 pm:

Bob – you aren’t kidding… especially with the attention this has been getting since I posted this online.

Roxanne – R.com… Boo-hisssssss… No, it has been listed for at least a week now. Perhaps the listing agent will send me a thank you when this sells by next weekend… LOL

7. Darla Vanderlip (1 comments) on September 21st, 2007 4:27 pm:

Matt I’m still wondering whether to laugh or cry on this video.
    Great find for you.

8. Matt Pellerin (15 comments) on September 21st, 2007 4:32 pm:

Thanks Darla… laugh! But, I have to say I do feel sorry for that dog in the living room sitting on the chair… that’s down right inhumane. I really don’t care how others live, they have a choice. But the dog does not.

9. Mack Perry (1 comments) on September 22nd, 2007 5:58 am:

This seller is getting so much more exposure than they deserve. At least the listing agent has a sense of humor.

10. Brian Nygard (1 comments) on September 27th, 2007 11:58 am:

Ha!

11. Toby Barnett (1 comments) on September 28th, 2007 12:34 pm:

Now that is awesome!! What an ingenious way to advertise a disgusting listing :)

12. Paul Francis (1 comments) on September 29th, 2007 10:37 pm:

Ha! That’s probably going to be the most watched virtual tour of the year! Clever marketing.

13. Morgan Carey (1 comments) on October 1st, 2007 1:10 am:

That is brutal! I cannot believe they wouldn’t clean the place up before the tour was shot. Or was that the point?

14. Charles Richey (3 comments) on November 8th, 2007 1:06 am:

WOW. I bet the owners were very elderly. That looks like years of accumulation and neglect.

15. Adam Beck (1 comments) on November 15th, 2007 3:21 pm:

This is hilarous! However this is not the nastiest place I’ve seen. Love the Psycho Music…. The theme from Poltergeist would have been equally effective. Wonder how long it will take to sell?

16. John Cabral (1 comments) on November 15th, 2007 6:24 pm:

That is the most off the wall marketing angle I have ever seen. Did it sell?

17. Larry Hotz (1 comments) on November 29th, 2007 2:24 pm:

I have never seen a listing which would sell faster without a virtual tour. Now, I have. Thanks, Matt. Did this listing ever sell?

18. Ken Smith (1 comments) on December 14th, 2007 1:39 pm:

That might be the dirtiest listing I have ever seen. It is sad to think that people live like that.

19. Logan (1 comments) on December 23rd, 2007 9:51 pm:

wow this is just amazing..I’m not sure if this a joke or not, but thats the nasty house I have ever seen! You couldn’t pay me to take a listing like that! I like the workshop, that must have been a real selling point!

20. Linda Smith (1 comments) on December 29th, 2007 7:41 pm:

I’m more intrigued by the music than the listing. Is it really from Psycho?

21. Susan Zanzonico (1 comments) on December 29th, 2007 8:05 pm:

This is incredibly funny….great marketing on this…I am sure its getting much more exposure than if you tried to clean it up, do it differently.